Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Mexican Crockpot Chicken


4-6 pieces skinless, boneless chicken breasts (OK if frozen)
1 can Rotel
1 packet of taco seasoning

Place chicken in crock pot. In a small bowl, mix Rotel (don't drain) with taco seasoning.
Pour on top of chicken and cook on high for 4-6 hours.
With your choice of added toppings (I recommend shredded cheese, lettuce and sour cream), serve in tortillas, or on top of lettuce for a tasty taco salad, or on top of tortilla chips for some delicious nachos!

It also makes a great filling for chicken quesadillas or mix it with rice, beans, cheese and lettuce for a very yummy bowl!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love your blog! I had no idea you'd done it!!! Thanks for letting me know!!!

Cristy said...

OMG! This chicken is SO good. I made it for dinner tonight. I LOVE that I can start with frozen chicken breasts. I couldn't find Rotel brand chilies at the store so I used a small can of La Victoria chilies. I'm sure the effect was the same. This chicken just melts in your mouth.

My 4 kids, 6, 4, 2 and 2, were not fans of it, but that doesn't surprise me. I seem to have the world's pickiest eaters.

Even though the kiddos didn't care for it, it was super easy to make I'll be making it again. The kids will just have to have quesadillas on Mexican Crockpot Chicken night.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails