Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Up, Up & Away!

Today's lunch is the first I am really proud of :)

We've got an airplane between 2 layers of clouds
On the top, 1/2 a small orange makes the sun with some mini marshmallows & banana slice clouds
Then, on the bottom, Pirates Booty clouds with a grilled cheese airplane (cut with the plane from the Wilton 101-Piece Cookie Cutter Set) and a stand alone cheese star complete the lunch

The boys loved it & ate it up...maybe because we ran late at the grocery store and they were starving, or maybe because it was adorable.  I'm going to choose to believe the 2nd!

(I've shared this post with bentolunch.blogspot.com you can see more lunch ideas on their blog)

4 comments:

Leigh Ann said...

Love this!

TheKennedys said...

Very cute!!!!

Kelly Polizzi said...

This is so creative, I love it. I'm a new follower from Shannon's blog!

Mama Monkey said...

Thank you & welcome Kelly :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails