Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas Dinner 2010

My parents (and a huge surprise...my sister) came from California to visit last week.  We decided to celebrate Christmas early, complete with a big meal together.  While I greatly prefer more of a Thanksgiving meal to anything else, I decided to try something different and try out a bunch of new recipes.  Here is what we enjoyed for our Christmas time together!

Cinnamon Rolls
I will post my version of this recipe soon.  I put them in the fridge overnight and missed the second rise on them so they didn't turn out quite right.  Also, since they were cold, they didn't cook correctly.  However, we still devoured them and I will be making them again as a special treat for Christmas day :)


Brisket
covered with liquid smoke, wrapped in foil and cooked in a roaster on 225 for 10 hours



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails